The SAILOR 6248 VHF includes all the great features of the SAILOR RT2048 VHF and more. It is based on the same platform as the SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC Class A, but will be a NON-Class VHF.
It is designed to be the reliable work-partner for the daily communication on board almost any type of commercial ship, whether it is working in fishing, supply or any other kind of professional maritime environment.
On top of being the ultimate 'work' VHF for any maritime use, the new SAILOR 6248 VHF offers a wide range of new and unique features, which will position it as the most competitive product in the market:
- Designed for the harsh sea environment and waterproof to IPx6 and IPx8 rating, making it possible to install on open boats without any modifications.
- Famous SAILOR Replay included as standard
- Can be connected to ThraneLINK
- As standard, all relevant channel tables included such as: International, US incl. WX, Canadian,
- BI (European Inland Waterways) - including ATIS and ATIS 'killer'
- Unique man-machine interface with a graphical display and the option of red backlight to protect the night vision
- Option to connect all different SAILOR handsets thus meeting any individual preferences
- Built-in high quality 6W loudspeaker
- Straightforward service interface: LAN port connected to PC using a Firefox browser
AST have placed first orders with Thrane and expect stock very soon, therefore accepting orders immediately.
Product MSRP is €1099, please contact your AST Account Manager should you require verification of your dealer discount.